| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quba in November is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Quba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Quba, Azerbaijan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Quba:
- Gorznyj, Russia - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) NW
- Mahackala, Russia - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNW
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) W
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 159 kms (98.8 miles) WNW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) W
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) SW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 190 kms (118 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) SW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) SW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 275.2 kms (171 miles) S