| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quba in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Quba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Quba, Azerbaijan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Quba:
- Gorznyj, Russia - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) NW
- Mahackala, Russia - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNW
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) W
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 159 kms (98.8 miles) WNW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) W
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) SW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 190 kms (118 miles) WSW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) WSW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) SW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) SW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 214.1 kms (133.1 miles) SW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 275.2 kms (171 miles) S